At On The Go Linens, we understand Returns at times are fundamental. Please read the following:
- You are responsible for inspecting your order immediately upon receipt
- All orders will need an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number). No returns will be accepted without an RMA #.
- All returns must be claimed within 10 days of receipt (not working days).
- Once an RMA # is approved and detailed to client, client has 30 days from being issued the number to return the merchandise.
- A 45% restocking fee will be assessed for all returned or exchanged items. Expedited shipping charges will not be refunded. All orders shipped via promotional free shipping will not be refunded, based upon the weight of the returned items following UPS Standard World Ship Rates.
- Client is responsible for returning the merchandise via either UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Once returned items are received and fully inspected by our Return Department, a refund will be made to the original payment method within 7-10 days.
- No returns or exchanges on merchandise will be accepted if items have been washed, used, and or damaged.
- All Closeout Items are sold final. No returns, no exchanges. Exchanges will also follow our return policy.
- All Sales Final
- No Exchanges or Returns will be accepted on Sale Items - Prices Marked Down are Final
- We will not be accepting returns or exchanges on Fabrics by the Yard, Fabrics by the Bolt, Color Cards and Color Swatches.
Please notify an associate to confirm and issue an RMA #.
Orders will not be returned if merchandise has been tampered with, washed, used, and or damaged. Exchanges will not be exchanged until merchandise has been received and approved by our Return Department. No exceptions. We will not be held responsible for exchanges to meet your event date. All exchanges will also need the appropriate time to manufacture and ship via UPS Ground unless expedited shipping is upgraded and paid for solely by the discretion of the client.
All exchanges must be reported within 10 days of receipt of shipment.
Faulty Orders are defined as under: "Missing Merchandise", "Damaged Products", and "Products shipped incorrectly" Faulty Orders are to be reported to On The Go Linens within 10 days of receipt of merchandise. Failure to do so will be interpreted by our company as negligence and client will therefore hold us harmless on any faulty orders for which we are not notified of. Please place all orders well in advance of the date for which you need your merchandise. Our company cannot accommodate customers on errors for orders received within 10 business days of the date the merchandise is needed for use. Since our store needs time to receive your returned merchandise, inspect it and send replacement items we cannot be expected to pay for expedited shipping for customers who do not provide us with sufficient time to correct the error. All faulty orders will be shipped via ups ground. Upgraded shipping methods will be decided and paid for by the discretion of the client. Missing Merchandise will also need to be notified to our associates. Client needs to check packages packed carefully. All items will be noted with quantities and size. Missing Merchandise will also need to follow our return policy. Please call an associate for help. Under no circumstance will our company be held responsible for expedited shipping on any faulty orders.
Under no Circumstances will On The Go Linens accept a refund or exchange for fabric color dye lot changes. Within a given product purchased, a color difference of 5% will always be acceptable. Color dye lot changes are normal and On The Go Linens will not accept any cancellations, refund, or exchanges due to the nature of the fabric color difference. Please make your product and color selections carefully as we will not be able to return or exchange products for such reasons. Irregularity of 5% is accepted on all items. Exchanges for color discrepancies will not be accepted. We suggest that clients request fabric, color, or product samples prior to purchase if slight color discrepancies are not acceptable for your application.
Under no Circumstances will On The Go Linens accept a refund or exchange for irregular cut sizes. On The Go Linens is a custom made to order company. Irregularity of 5% is accepted on sizes of all items during the finished product. Issues regarding fitting will also not be accepted under the irregular cuts. We suggest that clients request fabric, color, or product samples prior to purchase if slight fitting or estimated sizes are not acceptable for your application.
Orders Returned without RMA #.
It is our client's sole discretion to receive an RMA #. If merchandise is returned without an RMA # or items are shipped passed the 30 day mark of receiving the RMA #, our company will not be held responsible for accepting the orders and or returning the items to the client. Client must setup a pick up and return via UPS, FedEx, and or USPS within 10 days of our company receiving the merchandise. Any time after that, the items will be discarded without any compensation for the customer. Of course we will follow due diligence and contact the client and inform them of such returns. We will follow this process with either an email or phone call from one of our associates.
UPDATED 3-22-2015 @ 2:18PM Pacific Standard Time
2015 Copyright of On The Go Linens